Monday, July 12, 2010

There is Another Day to Fight....


There is another to fight always people. Remember that. I hit a stretch recently when I was really kind of down about a few things in life. One thing I was constantly forgetting that there is another day to fight. I let myself beat up on myself about what was not happening for me at that moment in my life. I failed to realize that there is still another day to give it a good shot. I feel that a lot of us forget that there is another day to fight. We get so wound up in that moment and we start to break down. We start to succumb to our shortcomings AT THAT TIME. Your shortcomings can be temporary or they can remain permanent. It's up to you to get up and do something about it people. You have to realize that your weeping MAY endure for the night. But with tomorrow, comes joy in the morning light. That next day represents another opportunity to get it right! The past is the past. Let it go. But the present going into the future, be the master of your fate. I'm a firm believer in Jesus so I will tell you, invite God into this future and let him fight the next day with you. Instead of trying to run away from your problems, invite God in the middle of your problems. I promise you, you will see a change. you just have to get your butt up and make it happen for yourself. Carpe Diem. Seize the DAY or better yet look forward to tomorrow...thank you for taking a look into My Thoughts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Fav it is so true. Many times we do get stuck in the down phase of our life and try to fight battles alone. I have learned battles are not meant for us to fight alone He brought us to it and will bring us through it! By just waking us up every morning says that he is with us and ready to help us. People do need to invite him and they will see the wonderful things he can do!!

Chinye said...

Agreed. Its very selfish of us to get caught up in what happens during our personal lives and situations. If we were to really understand that we're just apart of a bigger plan and that it's not about us, we'll be less inclined to try to do things on our own, facing battles we have no buisness facing. Rather, we should try to live our best lives (while we have them) and not allow ourselves to be subjected into pitty parties, self doubt, and depression (a whole nother issue lol)