Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It Will All Be Different

There are things in our life where we know the effects are life changing. We know that things are going to never be the same from here on out no matter how much you may want things to be positive or stay the same in some instances. Strike that notion from your mind. It will all be different from here on out. You just have to accept that.

There are some things that have happened in my life I just wonder like did I do this right. Did I make the right decision here? And I realize from what I did or didn't do, I set things in a course of motion where I know everything will all be different. From things at work to interactions with others, everything has changed. It will all be different and sometimes it's a good thing. Other times, not so much. In my life, I have dealt with the not so much. I have made decisions based on fear, indecisiveness, bravado, anger, and a host of other ill-mannered mindsets. And when you do this, you must realize everything will be different.

Initially it may look good but turn out to be a total disaster. Initially it may look like a disaster to a good thing. You roll the dice with that each time but in the end things change. That's just the way it is. The change can start off gradual or very instant. You have to be ready for both. Not a lot of people deal with change well. I know in some cases I do, in some cases, not at all. I try to keep a good attitude towards change but it's not easy for some of those harder situations. But it's necessary. Sometimes it can be so great if you are willing to see it all through to the end. And yes, it may be different but that who said different is always bad? It can be but it can be such a new world of opportunity at the same time...thank you for taking a look into My Thoughts...

No comments: